Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Family Day Kejahatan

Do you had a fine weekend last week? I had and I wish I can rewind it all over again.

Last Saturday, we had a family day with my dad's paintball team called Kejahatan at Janda Baik, Pahang. We stayed at a chalet called 'Mama and Papa' for two days, one night and the place was amazeballs! Even though the weather was quite gloomy on the second day, we had lots of fun activities such as passing balloons to the back, finding candies in the flour and much more.
We also had karaoke and BBQ feast on the first night and let me tell you, I really enjoyed myself that day after a hectic week of assignments. The river besides the chalet was cold as ice (insert Ice Ice Baby) and it was phenomenal as it has been a long time since  I enjoyed the purity of the nature.

The kids had to find the candies in the flour without using their hands.

The adult went crazy when they play this game called 'Tupai dan Pokok'.

They play a game where they have to pass the flour to the person who is right behind them and the last person had to collect the flour. The team that collected the most flours win! Hip hip huzzah!

My dad's friend smash the flour into my dad's face to celebrate my dad's upcoming birthday.

Hope you enjoy reading and don't forget to leave a comment behind! I won't bite (wink wink)

Have a good day xx

1 comment: