Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Being the emcee was not that bad?

Good morniiingg world!

Here I was, scrolling pictures at my Google Drive and I come across a few pictures that makes me want to tell you about my first experience emceeing.

On October 5, I found out that I was appointed to be the emcee with Nazrin or aka 'Yen' for the Department of Communication Assembly 2017 on that day and you can imagine my surprised when I heard the news.

Like of all people, why me? Sure, I'm good at talking (this is where all the boo's can be heard) but not in front of a crowd. I don't mind being the emcee but the thoughts of having to stand in front of the crowd kinda scared me a bit, out of nervous I guess.

Since it was a formal event (like duh, it's an assembly), I had to practice my speech in terms of my intonation and even my pronunciation so that the speech will go on smoothly. At that time, my confidence level were boost up due to being excited.

But the day had arrived and all sort of problems came up that makes me feel like 'Can I really do this?'

To cut it short, the assembly went smoothly even though there's a bit hiccup here and there. I thought me being an emcee would turn out disaster but I feel like I've done a pretty good job? (shrugs)

Hence, the title of the post. Don't be scared to try new things because when will you get opportunity again? And be confidence as well (I've learned my lesson)

Thank you for reading and have a nice day! xo

2 comments: