Wednesday, December 27, 2017

My Top Favourite 'White Chicks' Lines

"White Chicks" is my all-time favourite movie. Like I can never sick of watching that movie all over again.

One, because it's funny.

Two, because some of the girl stuff that they mention in the movie; I can relate it to my life.

To those who have never watch "White Chicks", it's a story about two disgraced FBI Agents, Kevin and Marcus, disguise themselves as white women in the form of Wilson sister look-alikes. They're supposed to protect Brittany and Tiffany Wilson from a kidnapping plot but since the Wilson sisters get a facial scar in a car accident, they refuse to leave the hotel due to their appearance. You guys have to watch it.

You won't regret it.

And this is a few list of my favourite lines of the movie.

1. "Has anyone ever told you, you look just like Denzel Washington? What a beautiful chocolate man!"

2. "How did you know? I love this song! *start singing A Thousand Mile by Vanessa Carlton*"

3. "Triple T, K, A. Time to totally kick ass!"

4. "Hi, I'm Cellulite Sally; look at my huge ba-donkey. Don't forget about me, I'm Backfat Betty. Now who could have said that? Oh yeah, it's Tina the Talking Tummy."

and my all-time favourite line:

"I am so.. frickin'... pissed!"

What's your? Have fun reading! xo

2 comments:

  1. hahhaha love that movie, my fav was the 'your mothers' line and the 'I am so frickin pissed'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my god, the 'your mother' line was hilarious! Nice one!

      Delete