Friday, November 24, 2017

Love yourself a little more

Hi, so what do I have in my mind today is, I would like to write something about love our-self a little more. I put this in journal and at the same time, it will be your inspiration too.
 First of all, I just want to tell you a story about how much i care for people around me, family, friends and even the people I just know for few months. The thing is, i love and in love with the people im surrounds with. And then, this one day, at that moment, i was surprised by someone who I cared too much and not that little, tells me that Im being greedy. What was i thinking, im mad and sad. Then he explain it to me why he said that. Because i want everyone who i surrounds with to be with me. I could have just picked one groups or person maybe because i want to take care for everyone i loved. Sometimes i forgot my needs to fulfill others needs, sometimes I eat less to feed others with what I have. Im not bragging that im a good friend, you know, sometimes we need to tell a story to people to make them understands what he hell we've been through. But this is not hell for me, im happy to help them OK. Its just I know that, what he was trying to say to me is, I just need to love my self a bit more than others(?) Do you agree with me?

1 comment: