Friday, November 3, 2017

Insecured

(picture is not related) 

Have you ever feels that everywhere you go, you are being watched and spy by people around you? Its like all eyes are on you, because you think that people judge you nonstop. Left, right, up and down, you feel so insecure about yourself, about what you do and what you don't do. You thoughts, "why am I doing this? Why am I not doing that?" Most of us will experience this. Even the closest one to you, you will think that he or she is judging you and talking in their own thoughts about you. 


  Sometimes I feel worried. Why? Because I am insecure to everyone around me. Not beauty insecure, why would I? I feel confident enough about my appearance but not people's thoughts. And then one day, someone told me to stop care about what people say about me, myself. I am me, i know who am I, I know what am I doing, I know my limits. So thats it people, stop care about what people say about us, just keep moving on our life and do whats best for our-self, especially the girls out there, who suffered of being judge, I know how stressful it was but try to not to care. Just walk confidently and just be yourself. 

2 comments:

  1. hikmah, u dont have to insecure, u are pretty and confident in your own way! girrrll u are so purrrfect in your own way

    ReplyDelete