Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Favorite Food & Drinks

Hello fellow readers!

It's the middle of the night and right now, all I can think about is food, food, food (cough assignments cough) and food.

So, why not I tell you about my favorite food and drinks? (let's drool and starve together)

#1 Bihun Tom Yam
Will you look at that? This dish is my all-time favorite. I just love this dish so much, the spiciness and the Thai-ness (I just made that up). Thanks to my aunt who introduce this dish to me, I kept ordering the same thing whenever I saw stalls that sell this food when I was a kid. You can probably label me as a 'Tom Yam Lover'.

#2 Chicken Chop
Yes! To! Chicken! Chop! (Why am I torturing myself tonight?) I can't say no to this dish. Like nope! My aunt and my grandma use to take me to Cozy Corner at Ampang Park (I have lots of memories at that place) and let me tell you, besides than the appetizer, their chicken chop was the bomb. Food Junkies at Seksyen 7, SA got a nice chicken chop as well.

#3 Mango Juice
Oh yes! Mango juice for life! I'm not talking about the cordial one (like no way), I'm talking about the Purely. Blended. Mango Juice. Whenever I got the blended version, I'm like "Yup, this is the one. Now, we're talking! I'm gonna order this every time I go here!" But the downside is you have to order a glass of water as well just to down the thickness of the blended mango juice a bit.

#4 Ice Nescafe
I'm a coffee lover and I cannot not order this every time I went to a 'mamak' or any other stall. I mean, there's no way! I like it where the quantity of the coffee and milk are just nice and a big no when there's too much ice 'cause it will lose the taste of the coffee when the ice melts. 

So, here are my favorite foods and drinks. How 'bout you guys? What are your favorites?

Hope you have a good day! xo

2 comments:

  1. omg, all of those look so delicious

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is. Just by looking at the pic already makes me drool.

      Delete