Wednesday, October 25, 2017

A good gag makes the bad go away

Do you have that one lecturer where they sometimes did something funny or unthinkable that we just couldn't help it but laugh?

Obviously, you must have one and I want to tell you this one story about my lecturer who shall be named as Sir 'Jgn Coba Merayu Lagi' (this is probably one of his favorite line of the song)

The story begins with him asking me on how to use the Whatsapp web. If you must know, Sir 'Jgn Coba Merayu Lagi' is not up-to-date with using techs stuff and he asked me before on how to use the Whatsapp via web since it'll be easier for him to access some of his documents. I've shown him the steps on how to use it, done in a few minutes.

When I met him last week at his office, he suddenly mentioned to me about the Whatsapp web again. "Hey Dyl. Why can't I access the whatsapp web?" He asked me while telling me that he had follow the steps correctly until he said this one sentence that makes me laugh my head off.


"I tried taking a picture of the QR code and I'm clueless on who to send it to."


I. Can. Not. With. This. Lecturer.

I literally burst when I heard it along with a few people who were present in his office. I could imagined him taking the picture of the QR code and just at a lost on what to do next.

To you, maybe it's not a laughing matter or even not funny. The reason why I wrote this is not because I want to humiliate him or make a joke out of it but to tell you that even though sometimes you are a bit slow or puzzled with a few things, you can actually bright up someone's day with your antics.

Because without you realizing it, maybe you just turn someone's mood from angry to happy. From sad to cheerful.

I'm not saying that you should always act like you're slow etc. Just know that you have the power to change people's emotion. In a good way, obviously (rolls eye) Without them; this people, my life would probably be dull. So, appreciate them while they're still around you.

Hope you enjoy reading and to Sir 'Jgn Coba Merayu Lagi', if you happen to read this. No hard feelings, okay?

Have a nice day! xx

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. siapa dyl. dia tu ke. dah la handsome baik gagah berbudi bahasa. hmmm huntung laaa.

    ReplyDelete